Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brighter than the Sun...

I have heard a lot of comments lately about the sunshine...about how beautiful the day is or how nice the sunshine is..I have made them myself. After days of rain and thunderstorms, it's always nice to have that day of sunshine that makes for a beautiful day that just makes you feel better.

The Word tells us that Jesus is seven times brighter than the sun. Imagine, seven times brighter! Another place in scripture, it reads that He is the Light of Heaven. Naturally, I can't look at the sun without squintting or wearing sunglasses. Then I think of sin and how it can't be in the presence of God, I imagine its like when we look at the sun and have to turn away, but to be in a place where we will freely stand in a light seven times brighter than the sun is amazing to me. Jesus is amazing, He told us that we are a light to a dark world, knowing how bright He is, I pray, "Shine through me, shine through me God, be that light through me, that no one will see April, but they will see Your light through me, they will see You."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautfil April! It blessed me so much!